Friday, November 11, 2022

The REAL 500 Best Albums Of All Time - Part 47 of 100 - "Just Really Good"


It's been six years since I worked on this list, but now since I closed down my movie blog, maybe I'll have time to complete it, but maybe not, this is only 47 out of a 100, and I've already thrown out a lot of my zingers, but what the Hell, might as well try!This 1977 album by Bob Meighan is just as solid as any Jackson Browne or Eagles record.
 

The first album by The Dave Clark Five had both the drum poundin' hit singles "Glad All Over," and "Bits And Pieces" on it, what else do you need to know?

If this 1966 album by Lou Rawls isn't the best 'live' album of all time, then one thing for sure, and that's without a doubt, it's one of the coolest!
 
1972, The Flying Burrito Bros, this is what country music is all about!
"Last Of The Red Hot Burritos"
 
When Hot Tuna added Papa John Creach to the band for their second album, "First Pull Up, Then Pull Down," it just added a whole new dimension to their already dynamic sound.
Okay, that took a ridiculous amount of time. Since I hadn't posted on this blog in years, the formatting was all screwed up. If it continues like that, this will be the last try because what should have taken about 15 minutes took three hours, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment